This agreement is between Amanda Stewart (Seller) of FastPaws Bengals and ________________________ (Buyers). Effective as of the date of signatures that appears below and is binding upon all parties thereto. Buyer and Seller agree to the below described cat/kitten and the following terms. Description of Animal: TICA Registered Bengal Cat/kitten
This cat/kitten is for: (please check one below)
Registration Number: Pending
Date of Birth:__________________________ Description & Color_________________________
Male or female:_________________________ Purchase Price/or Pending:$________________ (price does not include shipping if needed)
If Buyer reports to Seller that this kitten has died before being altered, Buyer must provide Seller with written verification of death signed by licensed Veterinarian or be liable for the additional price. If cat/kitten is provided as a pet, Registration papers will be sent with in fourteen (14) days of Seller's receipt of written CERTIFICATION OF ALTERATION from a licensed Veterinarian.
1 ) It is the buyer‘s responsibility to have this Bengal examined by your own veterinarian (at Buyers expense) within the first 72 hours from time of purchase (arrival) for your own satisfaction and protection. If you have other cats , we also suggest you place the new arrival in quarantine during this time and follow the advice of your own Veterinarian in regard to the length of the quarantine period. You, or your Veterinarian, shall report to the Seller any medical problem within the guarantee period. If the cat/kitten is found to have a medical problem (within the 72-hour period only), it must be reported to the Seller within twenty-four (24) hours of it's discovery. Failure to make this report within this time frame will void this warranty.
2 )No Guarantee against Coccidia or Giardia as the bacteria in water or stress can cause them.
3 ) No guarantee against URI as it can be carried in on your clothing, shoes or guest and is also stress related.
4) Because of the variety and quality of kitten foods available (and all feline illnesses are NOT covered by vaccination), we require that all (FastPaws Bengals) cat/kittens be kept on "Nu Vet Plus" feline supplements. This nutritional supplement is only available through breeder or veterinarian recommendation. You will be instructed concerning this when you take possession of your cat/kitten. You are expected to have this on hand before you cat/kitten leaves our home. The order line is 1-800-474-7044, your order code is 78144. This health guarantee will be considered null and void if you do not keep you cat/kitten on this supplement. (Just as we take daily supplements it's important to your feline's health as well). 5.) Buyer Accept that the seller CAN NOT guarantee the changes of color, contrast, pattern, features, structure, eye color, ears, tail, lockets, size or any other physical feature of the above said kitten/cat as it develops.
6) Buyer Accepts Seller is NOT responsible for behavior of this cat or kitten.
Please initial: Seller AS Buyer
Replacements and Expenses :
There shall be NO refunds of purchase price, shipping charges or other costs. There shall be replacement of the cat/kitten only under the circumstances provided below.
1) If the cat/kitten is found to be in unsound health by a licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours, the cat/kitten shall be returned to Seller and Buyer may request a replacement with another cat/kitten of equal value. Replacement will be made as soon as a suitable replacement becomes available. A medical report signed by the examining veterinarian must be provided to the seller prior to a replacement being made. There shall be no replacement unless under the Heath Guarantee (with the 72 -hour period only except as stated below). The seller will not replace any cat or kitten that has not received adequate and appropriate care from its new owner. There is no guarantees against FIP. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide immediate veterinary care to any cat/kitten showing signs of illness or distress and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. Except the spay/neuter is in force no matter what the condition/problem. By signing this contract, the Purchaser is also signing permission for their vet to disclose all and any veterinary information on the cat or kitten and cats living with said cat/kitten. If anyone makes claims regarding illness and or problems, the Seller can ask which clinic and fax them a copy and gain access, if need be. All veterinary fees are the responsibility of the purchaser upon the arrival of their kitten from the time of purchase.
2) Under no circumstance is a cat or kitten to be destroyed prior to notification by the Buyer to the Seller. Any cat/kitten for which they Buyer expects replacement must be returned to the Seller ( at the Buyer's expense) so that identity of the cat/kitten can be verified, "Unsound Health" shall be defined as any condition which is "life threatening or incurable and shall not include curable conditions or infections such as cold, virus, bacterial infections or skin rashes.
3) Should the cat/kitten die within six (6) months from birth as a direct result of an unknown congenital birth defect, said cat/kitten will be replaced only if an appropriate autopsy is performed by a licensed Veterinarian and a Veterinarian's certificate is provided as proof of cause of death with in two weeks of death. Trauma, abuse or neglect will void the guarantee. The Buyer assumes responsibility of all expenses incurred in relation to the cat/kitten after said cat/kitten leaves the possession of the Seller including all veterinary bills are the responsibility of the buyer. If for any reason the cat/kitten is returned to the Seller, Buyer agrees to pay all expenses, including shipping costs, mileage and re-examination expense of Seller's Veterinarian. This examination will include a complete 'viral panel' blood test for FELV, and FIV viruses. WARRANTY VOID IF FIP/FELV VACCINES GIVEN. We do not recommend vaccinating this cat/kitten with the FIP or FELV vaccines. These vaccines are not safe for this breed. In particular, the FIP vaccine is not safe. Reference: Feline Infectious Diseased, Chapter 7,page Fifty-four, (first column-last paragraph). Written by Niels C. Pedersen, D.V.M Ph.D IF FIP AND FELV VACCINE IS GIVEN TO THE CAT/KITTEN AT ANY TIME, THE ENTIRE HEALTH GUARANTEE BECOMES NULL AND VOID EXCEPT THE SPAY/NEUTER IS IN FORCE NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITION/PROBLEM.
4) We pride ourselves in raising healthy, vaccinated, parasite-free kittens. Said cat/kitten leaves our cattery, to the best of our knowledge, in healthy condition. However, in the event that said cat/kitten should be diagnosed with a medical problem that can be cured, this would not qualify for a replacement. Our breeding stock is tested negative for FELV and FIV prior to entering our breeding program.
Please initial: Seller AS Buyer
1 ) The seller does not guarantee fertility in this breeding animal.
2) Purchaser does understand that seller makes no guarantee about achieving Championship titles
3 ) If purchasing a male/female breeder from FastPaws Bengals the male/female must be neutered/spayed before placing him/her to a new home nor can the male/female be leased out , traded, or given away to another breeder, person or co-owned. He/she cannot leave the buyers cattery until neutered/spayed. (Buyer must offer said cat to Seller 1st for at no cost except shipping expenses to the Seller before spaying or neutering this kitten/cat.
4) Buyer agrees that no stud service will be done with male unless written permission is received by the seller, Amanda Stewart her signature._________________________________________________________Date:_______________________
5)The minimum housing requirement for a Breeder is 4' by 6' ft. Under no circumstances may a Breeder be housed in a cage or in any area under these dimension, as it's primary living quarters.
6) Buyer agrees that all cost incurred from breeding this animal are buyers sole responsibility. Seller will not be held responsible for any costs resulting from buyers decision to breed.
7) Seller will not be held responsible for the loss of kitten, spread of disease or any other problem that may arise from breeding this animal. Seller will offer guidance and support to the buyer at any time requested.
8) Seller acknowledges and promises that this cat and or it's offspring should not sold, resold or leased with anyone residing in the state of Illinois as a breeder.
9) This cat/kitten must be referred to at all times by it's FULL REGISTERED name on websites and or social networks & any advertising at all times.
Please initial: Seller AS Buyer
1 ) A deposit fee is placed to hold a kitten for a buyer. At this time I am holding the kitten for you and no one else can purchase this kitten. All holding fees (deposits) are non-refundable. Once seller receives deposit buyer has 10 days to fill out & sign and return contract to seller or forfeit deposit. The goal of our Cattery is to place our cat/kitten in loving homes in a timely manner so they may bond with their new family. If a cat/kitten is held for a buyer, a change of mind can quite often jeopardize the chance for that particular kitten to be placed in a home while he/she is still of a desirable age. When the sale of the cat/kitten is consummated, the deposit shall be applied toward the balance owing on the purchase price. The balance is due prior to any shipping. I have received a deposit of $____________.
2 ) If purchased as a pet, purchaser agrees to neuter or spay this kitten between the ages of 3 months and 6 months of age, (or within 30 days after purchase if this is an unaltered adult cat), and agrees and guarantees that this cat or kitten WILL NOT be used for stud service or breeding in any fashion. Papers are held until kitten/cat is altered. The spay/neuter certificate does need to include age ,weight, date of birth, breed, color (ex brown, silver or snow) and description (ex. spotted or marble) of cat/kitten or papers will be held. If sold as pet and spay/neuter certificate has not been received by 6 months of age or 30 days if cat/kitten is over 6 months of age the undersigned buyer agrees that the seller has the right to reclaim the above named cat without refund of purchase price and/or receive additional $1500 as payment for breeding rights.
3 ) Under no circumstances will this cat or kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet store, research laboratory, shelter or similar facility, if Buyer becomes unable, or no longer desires to care for this cat/kitten, Seller will have the first option to have cat/kitten returned to Seller, at Buyers expense, for resale by Seller. With NO REFUND to Buyer.
4.) This cat or kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
5) Once you have decided on a cat/kitten and it is born it's the Buyers responsibility to keep in contact with the Seller at least 1-2 times per a week to ensure the best possible home for the kitten. Two weeks with no contact with out prior arrangements voids this entire contract and cat/kitten will be made available and Buyer understands that at no time, for any reason will there be a monetary refund of any of the purchase price. We strive to find the best homes for our cats/kittens and can only do so by keeping in contact with buyer as a change in mind can jeopardize a cat/kitten finding a home in a timely manner.
6.)Buyer agrees that deposits are non -refundable. Should said cat/kitten become unfit for sale, the deposit will be applied towards a cat/kitten of equal value as soon as one becomes available, at the discretion of the Seller.
7.) Buyer understands the seller will notify the buyer when the kitten is ready to go home normally 5-7 days before hand for the pick up date. If Seller has to keep cat/ kitten past the date given due to Buyers schedule etc the Buyer will pay an extra $15.00 a day for boarding charges.
8.) Should FastPaws Bengals dissolve or go out of business, this entire contract will be null and void except the spay or neuter that will be enforced regardless.
Please initial: Seller AS Buyer
1 ) Seller reserves the right to use photos of cat/kitten sold to buyer in any/all advertising, including web site advertising, in the promotion of FastPaws Bengals. Buyer agrees to allow seller the right to use cat/kitten’s photographs or name in future or existing advertising.
1 ) If Buyer or Seller commences any legal action as a result of this contract, buyer agrees that the place of venue for such action shall be the state of Illinois in Bureau County. Any legal fees incurred in up holding this contract will be paid by the Purchaser.
This contract is legally binding to all parties involved, It applies only to the buyer and seller named below and is not transferable to other parties. If the buyer sells cat/kitten to a 3rd party, the health contract is Null and Void, however, the Spay/Neuter agreement is still applicable.
Please initial: Seller AS Buyer
Remaining Balance to be paid as follows:
$ in cash or cashier's check or money order payable to Amanda Stewart to be received by seller at time of pick up. Said kitten is to be in good health and free of any contagious conditions, illness or parasites.
Buyer Print Name:_________________________
This is a full contract, all the conditions are in writing and signed by seller and buyer and no other agreement weather understood or verbal would apply.
Referred by and or where you found us. Please include website or magazine:______________________________________________